Scheduling Events – Yellow Phase
Updated 2/23/21: Redeemer’s Church Council and Covid Task Force are recommending a return to the yellow phase of our In-Person Gathering Plan beginning Saturday, March 13. (Assuming case counts continue to decline.)
Church groups may meet in person at the church. Dates, times and spaces need to be reserved in the office. There are capacity restrictions. Masks and physical distancing are required. Please consider carefully if everyone in your group is comfortable or able to participate in person. Meeting via Zoom continues to be a helpful option.
Occupancy Rates for Common Areas
Fellowship Hall: No more than 20 (no more than 3 people at a table) (Your group may be assigned side A or side B.)
Rm 207/208: No more than 6
Workroom: No more than 3
- All meetings/activities must be scheduled through the church office and on the calendar preferably 1 week in advance.
- Pre-registration is required for all events. Jessica will create an electronic sign-up. People may call the office to be added to the sign-up list.
- All participants must wear masks and maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet while inside the building.
- Cleaning supplies are available in each area to clean surfaces at the end of your gathering time.
- Because it would necessitate removal of the mask, no food or drink will be allowed at indoor gatherings.